WALLABE Street Art Festival is a Festival that gets organized on an annual base in Rovigo (my home town), Italy.
During the first edition of the Festival in September 2020, I was part of the project as Head of Communication and PR to:
- build the strategic approach to position the festival on different communication channels
- develop the brand on digital channels
- create relationship with the press, local and national
- manage and grow the social media community
- build and grow synergies with partners and sponsors.
The three artists protagonists of the first edition of the Festival were Millo, RUN and Zentequerente.